Short term single-entry visas "C" (valid up to 15 days) with a tourism or business purposes can be issued upon arrival to Ukraine at the international airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa) to the following nationals:
1. Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist or business purpose such as:
- letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead.
Notes: letter of invitation have to contain the number assigned in the Unified State Registry of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens’ associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal entitie’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay or departure from Ukraine;
- an invitation of the state authorities, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;
- documents confirming that the purpose of travel is tourism (hotel reservation, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services);
- document attesting to foreign investment activity, according to the legislation on foreign investment regime on the territory of Ukraine.
2. Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine or Representation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the territory of Ukraine issues single-entry visa valid for 15 days to enter Ukraine at the international airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa) that operate twenty-four hours a day during a week in the following cases:
- with the diplomatic or service purpose, upon request by government bodies of Ukraine;
- with the purpose of responding to an emergency, upon request of the State Emergency Service;
- with the purpose of urgent medical treatment or burial of a close relative, as confirmed by relevant documents;
- to pilots and other crew members of aircraft that perform international flights, upon availability of pilot’s license or crew member ID, as stipulated by Annex 9 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation;
- to ensure Ukraine’s foreign and internal policy interests or in cases of travel with humanitarian purpose, upon written decision of consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- for transit through the territory of Ukraine by crew members of foreign vessels staying in Ukrainian ports, with availability of the Crew List Statement;
- in other cases stipulated by legislation and international treaties of Ukraine.
Short term single-entry visas "C" fee is 2550 hryvna (appr. 100 USD).
Citizens of foreign countries, who are entitled to obtain visas at border checkpoints, can pay visa fee through banking terminals using bank cards only.
Paid consular fees are not subject to refund.
FOR ALL VISAS THE FOLLOWING MUST BE SUBMITTED:
1) passport that should meet the following requirements:
be valid for at least three months after the stated date of departure from Ukraine;
have at least two blank visa designated pages;
have validity period of no longer than 10 years;
2) completed and signed Visa Application form (you will need Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms). Visa application forms of minors shall be submitted for each person and signatured by a parent or legal guardian;
3) one coloured photo 35 mm x 45 mm;
4) valid health insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR or equivalent in other currency. When multi-entry visa is requested, availability of health insurance valid for the first intended visit to Ukraine shall be considered. Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement;
5) proof of the applicant’s financial sufficiency for the intended period of stay and return to the country of origin, or transit to a third country, or the possibility to legally obtain sufficient financial means on the territory of Ukraine (at the rate of 750 USD per 15 days stay). Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement;
6) payment of consular fee, unless otherwise stipulated by legislation or international treaties of Ukraine;
7) document that proves the tourist or a business purpose of the trip.
For speeding up application process Visa Application Forms should be submitted online via http://visa.mfa.gov.ua web site prior to departure.
Please remember to follow common border regulations:
1) a passport should not to be issued more than 10 years ago, valid for at least 3 months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa designated pages;
2) any person can be denied entry to Ukraine if such order issued by Ukrainian competent authorities;
3) in any case, foreign citizens should be ready to present the document confirming the declared purpose of travel and the intention to leave the territory of Ukraine before visa has expired (the flight itinerary can be considered as such document).