This is the favorite airport of the Kyiv citizens, guests and tourists. Comfortable, cozy and easy to use.
Sikorsky International Airport Kyiv is the second largest airport in Ukraine, in terms of total passenger movements, serving over 2.8 million passengers in 2018. Located within the city limits of Kyiv, the business and political heart of Ukraine, the Airport’s convenient location and newly built facilities make it an ideal base for over 49 airlines, including REGULAR, LOW-COST Carriers and private jets.
The Airport provides a comfortable passenger experience for both scheduled carriers and general aviation, offering a diverse route network to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
• Located in the business center of the capital, 7 km from the city center
• According to the number of flights and passenger traffic it takes the 2nd place in Ukraine
• Enlisted in the three best airports of the world in the category “International airport for small and medium-haul aircraft, up to 4 million Passengers” under The World Routes Awards 2013.
• Certified staff.
• It has three terminals with the total area of 29 500 sq m.
• Separate terminal for business aviation - Terminal B, included into the FBO system.
• RWY can receive aircraft of type B-737 and A-320
• It is equipped with ramp parking of 86 AC
• Contains parking for 700 parking places
• 14 restaurants and cafes with various cuisines
• 3 business-lounge
• Service Priority Line - express customs and security pass
• Exclusive services for VIP clients
• Airport opening date - May 24, 1924